At twenty-four, Jonathan Bowman seemed to have it all: degree from Stanford, great job in the Bay Area, sought-after apartment in the city, and a committed relationship.
The truth is Jonathan is barely hanging on. In a single day, everything falls apart. When Mr. Woodberry, a family friend, takes him in, Jonathan is convinced he will be no better than his
surgeon dad, who also seemed to have it all—until he became addicted to drugs and died in a rehab facility when Jonathan was ten
That’s when Mr. Woodberry begins teaching Jonathan the secrets of his own successful life: what he calls the Breakthrough Code. Through a series of diverse mentors, Jonathan soon discovers the possibility of living a life without limits is closer than he thinks.
In this captivating fable, renowned performance coach Tom McCarthy shares the same principles and habits he shares with top executives, Olympic athletes, and successful entrepreneurs:
• Focus on Less, Then Obsess
• Upgrade Your Story, Upgrade Your Life
• Pack Your Day with Effective Actions
If you, like Jonathan, feel stuck in a limited life, the Breakthrough Code may be your key to unlocking your potential and living the expansive life you were meant to live.
Tune in and discover Tom’s answers to questions such as:
- Tell us about your background.
- What is the Breakthrough Code all about?
- How did you discover it?
- Talk about the 3 Big Ideas of the Breakthrough Code.
- What do you mean when you say everything is energy and energy follows thought?
- And much, much more!
Connect with our guest below