Lena Sisco is a former Intelligence Officer and DoD-certified interrogator during the Global War on Terror. She helped save lives then, and she still does now.
Using the psychology of human behavior, she will teach you how to read people, improve your presence in front of people, control a conversation with people, and tell if people are being honest – in any situation.
She will teach you how to be a fearless communicator.
Know how to be persuasive and confident, go after the truth, and command every conversation you have.
Tune in to hear Lena’s answers to questions such as:
- Being an interrogator in GTMO.
- Biggest feedback I got that helped me become more self-aware of how I come across to others.
- How confidence plays a role in persuading people to be open and honest.
- Common communications mistakes that most of us fall victim to – our brain can hijack our awareness.
- How to accurate vet information for truthfulness.
- The truths and myths about detecting deception (stress, lies, body language).
- And much, much more!