Hypnosis is not just words; it can be visuals and behaviours too.
Jonathan Royle has used “Hypnotic” Controversy and Shock Selling Techniques for over 3 decades both for himself and his clients with great results and is happy to share such.
Tune in and discover Jonathan’s answers to questions such as:
- Is the old saying there’s no such thing as bad publicity just so long as they spell your name right really true as you’ve had some real negative media publicity over the years including a story that landed you in prison briefly?
- Who introduced you to the concept that Controversy and Shock Selling techniques are so powerful and why did you believe them enough to start using them?
- Do you think your Circus Background helped in your business given one of the greatest publicists of all time was PT Barnum?
- Why do you think it is so important to think outside of the box and promote your business in a way that is entirely different to the crowd so that you stand out even if it does cause you to be attacked by many like it has with you being dubbed “The British Bad Boy of Hypnosis”?
- How do you cope with the Negativity, Criticism and attacks from others in the industry trying to damage your business and results?
- What would you say are the key reasons why people buy things and what are the best ways to manipulate these to make a sale?
- And much, much more!
Learn secrets the majority of hypnosis trainers don’t know! http://www.ultimatehypnosiscourse.com/