Jeff Winters loves to dive into sales best practices.
Most recently, he’s been combating the narrative that cold calling is dead and talking about how cold calling creates sustainable growth and how to motivate sellers to self-source their deals.
Tune in to hear Jeffrey Winters’ answers to questions such as:
- What are some of the biggest lies on LinkedIn you’ve seen recently?
- How do you balance the need for sales reps to self-source meetings while also leveraging appointment setters?
- Can you discuss a time when a strategy you implemented significantly changed the course of a sales campaign?
- What’s your approach to ensuring that your team not only understands the sales scripts but also internalizes and believes in them?
- What is a common mistake companies make when trying to generate sales meetings for their teams?
- What are your top tips for rescheduling missed sales appointments without losing momentum?
- And much, much more!