Think about the fact that you are selling every day, whether it’s in business or in your personal life.
Every time you ask your children to do anything, or make a request of anyone, you are selling.
To achieve excellence in selling, you need to develop the mindset of a champion.
Eric Lofholm teaches you to be your number one cheerleader and get out of that present “story” you may be living in and potentially holding you back from the success you dream of.
When you acknowledge yourself, it builds your self-esteem and confidence!
Your learnings here could make a significant, positive effect on your life and the lives of others.
Tune in now and get Eric Lofholm’s thoughts on:
- The distinction between an affirmation and a declaration, and how they help you develop the mindset of a sales champion
- How to “keep your eyes on the prize” and create a mindset for sales championship
- The “Sales Pyramid” Concept and how to use it to create a powerful sales presentation
- Secrets to identify your prospect’s needs in a way that gets them to take action
- How objections are actually patterns, and how to powerfully overcome objections
- And much, much more!
Stay in the conversation with Eric Lofholm by following him on social media or joining his list: