Neurolinguistic programming, commonly known as NLP, is one of the most powerful tools available that helps you influence, persuade, and sell – in addition to being one of the most innovative systems that optimize your mindset for success.
Dr. Richard Bandler, one of the co-founders of NLP, takes you through the amazing (and sometimes surprising) history and shares powerful lessons he learned along the way.
Tune in now and get Dr. Richard Bandler’s thoughts on:
- The history and foundation of Neurolinguistic Programming (NLP) as an approach to psychotherapy, as told by the co-creator (with John Grinder) of NLP
- Powerful perceptual shifts and language changes that makes NLP work for you
- How neurology and neuroscience impact our results and our success in all of our pursuits
- Why trying to figure out “who you are” is an erroneous approach that gets in the way – and what to do instead
- “You can be thorough without being serious” – why this statement is so important
- How Dr. Richard Bandler’s background as a musician influenced the development of NLP
- As a salesperson, how you can achieve “wanton motivation” to succeed
- The steps to take that stop buyer’s remorse in its tracks – and get you lots of great referrals
- Why using a clipboard makes your prospect more likely to sign your contract and become your client
- And much, much more!
Connect with Dr. Richard Bandler on any of the websites or social media channels below.