The world isn’t what it used to be.
The United States, Canada, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, and many other places have:
- Grown too expensive with ridiculous prices on basic, everyday items, causing your cost of living to rise.
- Have initiated massive increases in your taxes, lowering the money you work hard to make.
- Embraced authoritarian rules, completely crushing many of the freedoms you had just a few years ago.
- Enraged their populations to the point where most Westerners are bitter, angry, scared, and at each other’s throats, making people in your city or neighborhood unpleasant to deal with, not to mention growing and constant civil unrest in the cities.
- Destroyed their own economies, which get worse every year no matter who is elected.
Wouldn’t it be nice to separate yourself from all of this?
Wouldn’t it be nice to go to another country where the system isn’t collapsing, where your taxes and cost of living is lower, and where people (including women!) are happier and nicer?
The problem is that you probably can’t. You probably don’t have any location-independent income. That means you need to get some. Fast.
Welcome guest, Caleb Jones. Caleb owns several companies and lives a fully location-independent international lifestyle. Over the past 10+ years, he’s shown people like you how to do the same thing, even if you’re starting from zero.