Like it or not, your main role in your business is marketing and selling your business, not doing the business.
Running your business is usually relatively easy – after all, that’s what you’re great at. But getting a constant stream of new customers is the toughest part. To attract these new customers and getting them to buy your product or service requires expert marketing and sales skills.
When you have these, you can blow your competition out of the water, even the big boys.
Touted as “The King of Sales”, Bruce King shares why your most important role in your company is sales.
Tune in and discover Bruce’s answers to questions such as:
- You’re quoted as saying you’ve never sold anything in your entire sales career. So how come The Times newspaper called you ‘The King of Sales’?
- You frequently weave personal development strategies into your sales and marketing coaching. Why do you do this and what’s your background in personal development?
- What is the least expensive, maybe even completely free way to get new customers or clients?
- I noticed many of your video sales tutorials on your websites are less than five minutes long. Can you really teach someone how to use a sales strategy in such a short time?
- You said that 75% or more of salespeople would sooner send all morning in their dentist’s chair than cold calling potential customers. Why is that and what’s the best way and worst way to start a cold call?
- And much, much more!
Pick up a free digital copy of Bruce’s best-selling book, Psycho-Selling, first published by BBC Books at The Rainmakers Club.