It’s frustrating for you and the customer when sales pitches fall flat.
Brooke Greening suggested that instead of focusing on crafting the perfect pitch, learn to ask the questions that position you to share the value of your products.
When you ask these questions, your customers will thank you and buy.
Tune in to hear Brooke’s answers to questions such as:
- Why do you have a passionate hatred of sales pitches?
- Do you think there is ever an appropriate time to include a sales pitch?
- What do you do instead?
- How do you communicate the value of your products?
- How do you ask for the sale without pitching?
- What advice would you give sales professionals for discovering customers’ problems?
- And much, much more!