Everyone loves the sound of the word YES… it’s so positive, so empowering. And then there’s “NO!” For most people, NO is just the opposite: negative… draining… the antithesis of yes.
But what if that could change?
What if you could achieve every quota… hit every income goal… and reach every personal dream… simply by changing the way you think, feel, and respond to hearing the word NO?
Well, you can.
Tune in now and get Andrea Waltz’s thoughts on:
- What does it mean to “Go for No?” Why do it?
- Why do people fear rejection? How prevalent is it?
- If someone is struggling with fear of failure and rejection, what do you suggest?
- How persistent should you be? When is a NO simply the end?
- Who can use your ideas? What about introverts and non-sales people?
- What should someone do who can’t seem to get a YES?
- Go for No! seems negative, how do you explain that?
- What if someone does not want to hear a no, how do they avoid it?
Take the free “No-Quotient Quiz” and gain your numerical score and a description of your Failure Quotient: