Discover more about how to exponentially reach more profitable customers – without expensive ad spends and time-consuming cookie-cutter strategies!
As creator of The R.E.A.C.H. System, Adam Hommey helps you launch your podcast and take command of your market.
Tune in now and get Adam Hommey’s thoughts on:
- Why do many entrepreneurs struggle to attract new prospects and clients using the Free Strategy Session model?
- I’ve known for some time that coffee shops are expensive, but I’m intrigued by your observation that meeting a prospect for coffee can cost you literally thousands of dollars. Can you explain what you mean by that?
- Some people believe launching and hosting a podcast is a lot of work, but you disagree. What do we need to know here?
- For public speakers, this is an especially tough time, since there are very few stages available and a LOT of competition for them. How does hosting a podcast get you more bookings?
- You also state that hosting your own podcast can help you get booked on more of other people’s podcasts. Why is that? How does that work?
- Let’s say someone has no website, no list, no following, and they’re just starting out with a new venture. Should they podcast first, or wait until they’re more established to begin?
- If someone asked for a one-sentence answer to the question “Why should I launch a podcast?” what would you say to them?
- And much, much more!
Join the Everything Podcasting Community: