While people will debate whether salespeople are born or made, one thing is certain: professional salespeople follow a proven process to make every sale.
It’s easy to start. It’s hard to finish.
Wes Schaeffer addresses not only the common myths about what it takes to succeed in business and in sales but what you can do about them to turn things around.
Tune in now and get Wes Schaeffer’s thoughts on:
- What do you mean when you say “make every sale”?
- What are the new ABCs of selling?
- What are the five proven steps to make every sale?
- What is the #1 job of a business owner?
- What is the #1 job of a sales manager?
- What is the #1 job of a salesperson?
- What is the #1 sin of marketing?
- Why do most business owners hate sales and marketing?
- Why do the sales and marketing departments battle one another in larger companies?
- What does “close first, then present” mean?
- What’s a “sales dog” and why should we aspire to become one?
- And much, much more!
Claim your free copy of Wes’ 21-page report covering his 25 years of sales success entitled, “The Best Sales Secrets”