We’ve not been taught how to manage personal change for ourselves or within our school or work environments.
People can accept or reject change. Thus, a new model has been created to support people in learning how to manage personal change for themselves.
It’s called SCARED SO WHAT. Dr Grant Van Ulbrich, global sales transformation director for Royal Caribbean and founder of SCARED SO WHAT Ltd will introduce this new model and talk about the importance of personal change and how we all can learn to manage it for ourselves and within our practice as leaders, coaches, and change makers.
Tune in to hear Grant’s answers to questions such as:
- What prompted you to create a new change model and do you use it yourself?
- You’re a sales leader – why is change management so important to you?
- What do you think about sales training vs sales education?
- Why are you the first person in travel and hospitality to have an MSc and Doctorate in Sales?
- What do you hope to achieve with your SCARED SO WHAT app?
- And much, much more!